All the money collected from the shirt sales will be used to assist the K0 Còi (No Horn) fund which assisted victims of traffic accidents and arranged activities that raised awareness about traffic culture.
Ford Vietnam has recently launched the campaign K0 Còi 2, a project within the Safe and Environmentally Friendly Driving Guidelines that helped raise traffic awareness and encouraged youths to think about a personal solution to build a safe traffic culture.
- Traffic accidents claim 5,659 lives in nine months
- Northern Ireland traffic alerts: Killyleagh Road to be closed to investigate traffic accident
- NNPC to raise fund from capital market for projects
- William Dunlop fans raise funds for grieving partner with baby on way
- Alia Bhatt graces a painting exhibition to raise funds for kids with heart disease
- Well-known former York County resident Dr. Susan Williams dies in traffic accident
- Motorcyclist dies in traffic accident, police on look out for BMW driver
- Mother, 28, and son, 8, die in traffic accident
- These Greenville intersections are hot spots for traffic accidents
- Ford government school funding plan will hit TDSB with $21-million shortfall, internal board document says