Cabinet meeting: VN’s economy keeps on trackJuly continues to see positive socio-economic development, the Ministry of Planning and Investment reported to the regular Cabinet meeting which opened in Ha Noi on July 30.The report noted that inflation remained under control with the rise in consumption price index (CPI) kept at low level; interest rates, foreign exchange rates and market were stable; and exports and services maintained good growth.The disbursement of capital sources including FDI and ODA was at a good pace, while the industrial sector, particularly the manufacturing and processing industries, continued its recovery. At the opening session, Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung asked Cabinet members to discuss major issues relating to economic restructuring, GDP growth, macro-economy and solutions for smooth operations of businesses. VN, France beef up strategic partnership Deputy PM and FM Pham Binh Minh on July 30 had a telephone talk with French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius on measures to cement and deepen the Viet Nam-France strategic partnership. The two sides agreed to boost delegation exchange of all levelsl; strengthen their cooperation in various areas of economics, defence, construction, energy, education and training, and culture. Both sides also lauded the success of the Vietnamese Culture Year in… Read full this story
- Rural Wisconsin voters swung for Trump, change; found frustration
- Stocks rise as ECB is careful in dialing back stimulus
- County Council tables $1 million to begin jail engineering design
- How a Pair of Kentucky Pols Are About to Legalize Hemp
- First photo of Kawhi Leonard as a Toronto Raptor is released, and he appears to be smiling
- Interpace Diagnostics Group Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results, Business Progress and Recent Accomplishments
- Dova Pharmaceuticals Reports Second Quarter 2018 Operating and Financial Results
- Can 'detox teas' like Teami help you lose weight?
- Nothing small about these shrimp dishes
- Innovate Biopharmaceuticals Reports Second Quarter 2018 Earnings and Key Corporate Highlights
Press digest – July 30 have 300 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at July 31, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.