Last week we made a few cable news PR flacks happy and listed what we consider the 12 best shows on cable news. And now comes the time to dispose of that good will. Without further ado, here are the 12 worst shows on cable news:— 12. MediaBuzz (Fox News) If there were an award for “Least Improved,” Howard Kurtz would win it. The former Reliable Sources host landed at Fox after leaving CNN and being fired from the Daily Beast for, as Tina Brown put it, “serial inaccuracy.” Whereas RS was (and remains) a smart, probing show, Kurtz’s new MediaBuzz is yet another serving of Fox’s “just askin’”-style of talking point iteration, with the least imaginative guests possible (just ponder the inspiration it took for a Fox media criticism show to go down the hall and book Bill O’Reilly). Meanwhile, Kurtz and his girl Friday Lauren Ashburn cycle every Sunday from knocking MSNBC to sniping at Obama to snipping at Jon Stewart with the rusty regularity of an old carousel. Lazy criticism, bland television. – Evan McMurry— 11. Outnumbered (Fox News) This is what happens when you take the internet joke “Amirite ladies?” and turn it into an hour-long… Read full this story
- The 12 Best Kodi Add-Ons for Watching Live News
- Typhoon kills three in Philippines, hundreds of flights halted
- One killed as typhoon hits Philippines, hundreds of flights halted
- Daft Punk: All Hail Our Robot Overlords
- Everyone Else Is Cutting the Cord, So Why Aren’t You?
- Chemical Brothers: ‘Breaking Bad’ Stars Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul
- 25 Surprising Secrets About HGTV Revealed
- The cotton grower, the water minister, the pumping ban and the broken meter
- Nick Clegg: from hero to hate figure
- Which actor is so good, you’d watch them in anything?
The 12 Worst Shows on Cable News have 287 words, post on www.mediaite.com at July 31, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.