Exhibition “Information Transmitted by Horse Riding”
Opening: Tue 30 Sep 2014, 6 pm
Exhibition: 30/09 – 26/10/2014
24 TrÃ ng Tiá»n, HÃ Ná»i
You are invited to the installation exhibition by Trieu Tuan Long.
At first glance, the exhibition is merely a herd of seven horses calmly grazing in a meadow. If we look more closely, these horses are carefully crafted from Boi papers, a Vietnamese traditional material, and are covered with randomly arranged pictures conveying meaningful life lessons. Is social media network gradually dominating our life? Transmitting information by horse riding enables us to search for information, screen and make them ours. But most importantly, it allows us to live more slowly.
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Adds Another Special Event And Other Changes
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 30
- South Bay by Jackie Weekend Guide October 24, 2019
- Apple's next entry-level MacBook: What is it and... why?
- What’s next for virtual assistants like Alexa? Maybe buying stuff for you automatically.