Exhibition “Information Transmitted by Horse Riding”
Opening: Tue 30 Sep 2014, 6 pm
Exhibition: 30/09 – 26/10/2014
24 TrÃ ng Tiá»n, HÃ Ná»i
You are invited to the installation exhibition by Trieu Tuan Long.
At first glance, the exhibition is merely a herd of seven horses calmly grazing in a meadow. If we look more closely, these horses are carefully crafted from Boi papers, a Vietnamese traditional material, and are covered with randomly arranged pictures conveying meaningful life lessons. Is social media network gradually dominating our life? Transmitting information by horse riding enables us to search for information, screen and make them ours. But most importantly, it allows us to live more slowly.
- Divi Meetup Network Community Update: July 2019
- Friday's Best Deals: REI's Anniversary Sale, Weighted Blankets, Brother Printer, and More
- Google Picks Up Hardware and Media Patents from Outland Research
- Best Cars Under 15 Lakhs in India: Santro to Creta
- Technology Is Building a Future Without People of Color in Mind
- ESPN Public Editor Says Jemele Hill Violated Policy
- Friday's Best Deals: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, Wayfair Home Decor, Instant Pot, and More
- Tuesday's Best Deals: 65" 4K TV, Philips Hue Accessories, David Archy Underwear, and More
- Project NSX: The Addiction Deepens