The Charlotte Hornets will kick off the 2014-15 season Oct. 24 and 25 by hosting Buzz Fest, a two-day festival to commemorate the return of the Hornets at the Charlotte Convention Center.Hosted by Grammy Award winner and franchise minority owner Nelly, Buzz Fest will include performances from Big & Rich, Diggy Simmons, Elle Varner, Nico & Vinz, Sol Fusion and Voltage Brothers. The event will will also include a youth basketball tournament, meet-and-greets with former Hornets and NBA greats and a kids zone.”We are thrilled to be able to provide Buzz Fest attendees the opportunity to watch some tremendous national and local musical acts while celebrating the beginning of the 2014-15 Hornets season,” said Hornets president & COO Fred Whitfield. “We think that along with the notable artists, we were able to schedule a variety of different music styles for those in attendance at Buzz Fest.”Friday’s festivities, which begin at 3 p.m., also include the unveiling of the FOX Sports Fan Express, a luxury coach bus specially designed for Hornets fans to travel in style to and from home games at Time Warner Cable Arena during the season. It is complimentary for fans that purchase a ticket package through Hornets… Read full this story
- College Football - 9 AP Top 25 Teams Lose, 6 to Unranked Teams, USC, Georgia & Florida All Lose
- Blues Fest Chicago - Experience Blues at Its Best
- Halloween Event Guide 2019: Concord, East Bay
- What's New On Netflix: October 2019
- Branson, Missouri Best of 2008
- College Football - Week 11 - Only 5 Unbeaten Teams Left, Iowa Ends Penn State's BCS Title Hopes
- From Vaudeville to the Academy Awards - Pantages Theaters Shine On
- Where Was Your Boat in the Winter of 1988 - 1989?
- Timeline of Jalen Ramsey's tumultuous tenure with Jaguars
- Toronto police identify victim of shooting in Rexdale
Hornets hosting star-studded Buzz Fest on Oct. 24-25 have 292 words, post on www.foxsports.com at October 22, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.