Kesha is suing her longtime producer / exploiter, “Dr. Luke,” who was clearly first in line the day they handed out the molester aliases. Dr. Luke immediately filed a countersuit alleging that Kesha is slanderbeeking his name to get out of her contract. Kelsey McKinney has an explainer on Vox but unaccountably fails to reveal what Dr. Luke is a doctor of. Today in The D: I am surprised to find myself with a whole section’s worth of peen-ralated tabs, but here we are. The gameshow Family Feud probably caused one when this contestant revealed that her husband’s dick is the worst. Katie Notopoulous investigated the elusive micropenis and clearly wants to conclude that size doesn’t matter, but I couldn’t help noticing that zero of her correspondents’ stories ended with “…and we’re still happily together today!” And to complete our dialectical movement from bad dicks to small dicks to no dicks: Gawker‘s Simon Davis brings us this interview with a “nullo.” Madeline Holden writes about “Critique my Dick Pic” in The New Inquiry, concluding “what we really need to cultivate is a plurality of gazes.” isthecondomstillontheftrain dot tumblr dot com. A mixup in an Ohio dick-not-present transaction leads to a… Read full this story
- Spurs tabbed as candidate to 'blow up' NBA Draft
- Bottled water tab at a California prison has hit $46,000 a month
- Farm Bill debate could spill into 2019, giving Tennessee's next senator a voice on key issue
- China has turned Xinjiang into a police state like no other
- Spurs draft profile: Khyri Thomas
- Queen Elizabeth II makes woman who fought to decriminalize prostitution a 'dame'
- Report finds antipsychotic drug use still rampant in some nursing homes
- Twitter Announces New Timeline Updates for News—What’s Changing?
- Promoted six times, then fired: A 24-year-old political appointee's wild ride in Trump's Washington
- Not everyone is in awe of Spain's new progressive government
Today in Tabs: These Tabs About to Blow have 309 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at October 16, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.