Driveclub‘s weather is absolutely awesome and has been praised by basically everyone as an example of true next generation graphics. Yet another racing game is coming for those that like things a bit more leaning towards simulation, and it includes some pretty great dynamic weather as well. Below you can see four videos (courtesy of YouTube users Endurance League, MotoGamesTV, Old Man Gaming and ZeroDuStick).The first three videos run at 60 frames per seconds, granting extra fluidity. Slightly Mad Studios is aiming to provide that kind of frame rate on PS4 and Xbox One, and it’ll be very interesting to see if they’ll really manage to do it while keeping a visual fidelity comparable to the PC version you see here. One thing is for sure: with Driveclub, Forza Horizon 2 and the coming Project Cars, it seems to be a great time to be a racing game fan.
- Heavy rain saw slips blocking state highways, evacuations and power cuts in North Island
- Belgian Grand Prix LIVE result: Max Verstappen wins two-lap race after heavy rain causes major delays
- LA, TX Weather Updates: Flash Flood Warnings Issued After Heavy Rains
- Urgent rain and thunderstorm warning issued to drivers - 'Maintain space!'
- Essential Tips For Protecting Your Car Battery During Monsoon - Must-Follow Guidelines
- Flash Flooding Results From Heavy Rainfall In Alexandria: Photos
- After techie death, BBMP admits to not conducting safety audits for underpasses during heavy rainfall
- BMC’s Rs 2,000 crore project to prevent Mithi river from swelling up during monsoon
- Weather: No drought warnings expected in Wales this summer
- Nebraska hit with up to 10 inches of rain in 24-hour period; flood advisories in effect
Driveclub’s Weather Is All the Rage, But Check out Project Cars’ Scary Heavy Rain As Well at 60 FPS have 269 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at January 1, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.