A British schoolboy who lost three family members in the Tunisian beach massacre has returned home with his mother. Owen Richards, 16, suffered a shoulder injury in the massacre after a bullet grazed him before going on to hit his uncle Adrian Evans, 49, in the head. The teenager’s brother Joel Richards, 19, and their grandfather Charles Patrick Evans, 78, were also killed by the gunman. Scroll down for video Meanwhile, Owen Richards (left) was believed to be back in the UK with his mother Suzanne (right) after arriving on an early morning flight There was no answer at the door to his home in Wednesbury, West Midlands, but family members and friends could be seen going in and out of the semi-detached house after he arrived early this morning. Family who answered the door to the home his grandfather Patrick shared with his wife Maureen just half-a-mile away also refused to comment. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next ‘An attack upon the nests of fornication, vice and disbelief… ‘I need to call my mum’: Boy, 16, tells of the horrifying… Traumatised British survivors tell of terror after being… Kalashnikov in hand, chilling images show ISIS murderer… British death toll… Read full this story
- The 9/11 cancer that’s already killed 2,000 heroes – and the death toll is set to overtake those that died on the day
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of Jackson family, dies at 89
- California cow that vied for title of tallest bovine dies
- At Yellowstone, people approaching elk calves get attacked by their mothers
- How abducted NNPC staff died after paying N6m ransom —Suspects
- Hero Brit firefighter rescuing refugees from watery grave in Mediterranean
- A girl was left at Penn Station when she was 4 years old. After 40 years, she is reunited with her family in Florida.
- Bay City Roller Alan Longmuir dies aged 70
- Toddler in FL rescued after left in hot car overnight; mother arrested
- The 'unsuitable' love matches ripping families apart across Britain
Boy hero, 16, who tended to wounded woman on beach despite being hit and watching three members of his family die is finally reunited with his mother in Britain have 313 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 27, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.