When Sophie Jaffe, 31, first met her husband Adi, 38, they had an immediate connection. Years later, their relationship almost fell apart when she discovered a web of lies that concealed the truth: Adi was a sex addict, and he needed help. Here, Sophie explains how she came to terms with the issue that threatened to end their relationship—and how it made them a stronger couple in the end.The Beginning of Our Love StoryThen, two years into our relationship, Adi cheated on me.He’d met someone at the gym and hung out with her several times, then slept with her once. He was honest with me about it, and I broke up with him on the spot. I traveled to Guatemala, Cambodia, and Thailand, volunteered as a yoga and English teacher for children, and did a ton of soul-searching. Almost a year after we’d broken up, when I was traveling in Thailand, he wrote me a letter that read, “I saw this quote: ‘What would you do if you knew you could not fail?’ Even though it’s cheesy, I would do everything in my power to get you back and prove to you I’m the one for you. I love you. Tell me… Read full this story
- Forensic Misuse of Sex Addiction
- Council takes down website giving 'niche' sex advice to children after backlash
- Lamar Odom Says He's a 'Sex Addict' Who Banged More Than 2,000 Women
- Who is Katie Price married to, how many children does she have and who are her ex-partners?
- ‘This is hot garbage’: WWE’s most divisive storyline
- Is Nadine Coyle doing I’m A Celebrity 2019, what has she said her ‘feud’ with Girls Aloud and is she married?
- The cursed love lives of Girls Aloud – from stalker ex-boyfriends and love rat spouses to ‘seven-times-a-night’ sex secrets spilled
- Kirstie Alley reveals she wants non-stop sex in the Celebrity Big Brother 2018 house
- 'Should I marry a wealthy NRI or college crush?'
- Elizabeth Gilbert’s New Novel Is All Sex, No Drive
What It's Like to Be Married to a Sex Addict have 332 words, post on www.womenshealthmag.com at July 21, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.