DJ Khaled is a man of simple pleasures: Snapchatting in the shower, watering his plants, eating lunch, talking to his pet stone lion, smoking exorbitantly expensive cigars with Rick Ross, and enjoying all the water sports his hometown of Miami has to offer.Except when a humble jetski ride turns into a harrowing few hours lost at sea.Luckily for us (and for the people who ended up rescuing him), Khaled is a prolific Snapchatter, and shared the whole entire saga with his followers.Khaled was just trying to visit Rick Ross and evade the maritime police.Jetskis + nighttime + one too many human-sized bottles of champagne = Khaled lost at sea.And lives another day to yell his name over other people’s rap songs and take pictures of the inside of his elevator.He never said it was easy to win.
- Snapchat adds multi-Snap 10-second clips and a colour-changing Tint brush: Here's how to use them
- Putin panic over Black Sea sabotage as strategic oil field erupts in flames
- How a French Bank Captured Haiti
- Ukraine war: Prosecutor to hold first war crimes trial of captured Russian soldier
- Brit tourist, 23, falls to his death from historic sea wall cannon in Spanish holiday resort after night out
- Diving For Digital Dollars: Exploring For Lost Bitcoin
- How a French bank captured Haiti
- Bad Bunny and Tyler, the Creator to Headline Made in America Festival
- Matt Damon Mocked Anew for ‘Fortune Favors the Brave’ Crypto Ad as Virtual Currency Values Crash
- Doja Cat leads the nominations with SIX nods at the BET Awards followed closely by Ari Lennox and Drake
DJ Khaled gets lost at sea, captures it all on Snapchat have 258 words, post on www.usatoday.com at December 15, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.