The St. Louis Blues will celebrate some of the greatest goaltenders in club history as part of their special Heritage Night series, presented by Schnucks and Fox Sports Midwest, tonight and tomorrow night. The festivities will begin with a dinner tonight starting at 5:45 p.m. at the Missouri Athletic Club (MAC) and carry-over to the following evening, when the Blues host the Montreal Canadiens at 6 p.m. at Scottrade Center. The Goalies Night dinner and game will highlight past greats including the franchise’s top two in all-time wins, Mike Liut and Curtis Joseph, NHL Hall of Famer, Grant Fuhr, NHL all-time wins leader, Martin Brodeur, and current goaltenders, Jake Allen and Brian Elliott. The Goalies Night dinner will feature each of the aforementioned past and present goaltenders and give fans a chance to relive some of their greatest highlights during a video presentation, as well as hear some of their most memorable stories during a program moderated by Blues television color analyst and former NHL goaltender, Darren Pang, and Blues radio play-by-play announcer, Chris Kerber. The night will begin with a VIP reception (Sportsman Room, 4th floor) at 5:45 p.m., followed by a cocktail hour from 6-7 p.m. (Art Lounge, main lobby), dinner… Read full this story
- Simon Cowell and girlfriend Lauren Silverman look super-cosy on romantic date night
- Celebrity Masterchef 2021: The Repair Shop’s Will Kirk to take part - see the full line-up!
- Former Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa turns heads in a powder blue jumpsuit as she leaves dinner with a friend
- I’m A Celebrity 2019 full line-up revealed after Radio 1’s Adele Roberts becomes final star heading into the jungle
- Paul O’Grady lands ‘dirty’ Saturday night chat show as he takes swipe at ‘boring’ Graham Norton
- Capitals strike early, hold on to even series in chaotic game
- Bortuzzo, Schenn score in Blues’ 3-1 victory over Ducks
- Celebrate Hari Raya with cultural delights and traditional goodies
- R-Type Final 2 review - a scruffy celebration of a genre great
- Crosstown foes Lafayette Christian and Ascension Episcopal gearing up for highly anticipated quarterfinals series
Blues celebrate goaltending greats as part of Heritage Night series have 341 words, post on www.foxsports.com at January 15, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.