Investment in startups expandedMore than 300 enterprises have been certified as science-technology firms, along with 43 organisations recognised to operate in high technology area, according to the Ministry of Science and Technology.At the same time, eight technology exchange floors are operating in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Quang Ninh, Hai Phong, Bac Giang, Thai Binh and Nghe An, while 63 centres for the application and transfer of science-technology advances.Particularly, the startup ecosystem has been expanded with 40 adventure investment funds, 30 incubation facilities, 10 organisations for business promotion, contributing to rapidly increasing the number of startups to more than 3,000 firms, nearly doubling that in 2015.Both number and value of investments have remarkably increased. Notably, food app Foody sold US$64 million worth of shares while the Mekong Capital investment fund announced an investment of US$4.9 million in the English teaching system YOLA.The online trade website Tiki.vn received US$44 million of investment from Chinese firm JD.com, and online tourism service provider Vntrip said that it has got a US$10 million from Hendale Capital, a Hongkong-based company. Phu Yen separates itself from the packAside from the advantages common to most other central coastal provinces, such as a coastline and a… Read full this story
- DealBook Briefing: Here’s Why Public Markets Are Punishing Tech I.P.O.s
- Young NH entrepreneurs to showcase their business ventures
- World News in Brief: September 27
- DealBook Briefing: Is the I.P.O. Party Over?
- Mega mall owners mull investing in Forever 21 after bankruptcy
- Japan business mood sours to six-year low as trade war takes heavier toll
- Mark Carney upbeat on UK growth prospects
- Trump Twitter risk adds a new wild card to Friday's jobs report
- US slaps tariffs on Chinese imports
- UK weather will see 50TH DAY of sunshine in a row tomorrow with 30C heat – and after brief dip it will be hot AGAIN this weekend
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 21/1 have 312 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 20, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.