CENTURION, South Africa (AP) Kagiso Rabada’s burst of three wickets just before lunch rattled England to leave the tourists 211-6 and still 264 runs behind South Africa in the fourth and final test on Sunday. Rabada removed Joe Root for 76, James Taylor and Jonny Bairstow in the 15 minutes before lunch to put South Africa in control of a series ender it is desperate to win to regain some lost pride. England has already clinched the four-match series with a 2-0 lead ahead of the last game. England lost four wickets in total in the morning session on the third day, starting with captain Alastair Cook for 76. Rabada completed a five-wicket haul when he had Root out to a thin edge behind, and then removed Taylor and Bairstow in his next over.
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: De Kock urges South Africa to keep calm as WC pressure mounts
- Faf Du Plessis Reveals Reasons That Made Him Quit South Africa Captaincy
- Tahir has single-handedly made South Africa a strong team - Du Plessis
- ICC World Cup 2019: South Africa suffering confidence crisis, insists Du Plessis
- World Cup 2010: South Africa v Mexico - as it happened
- South Africa beat England by one run after incredible T20 finish
- Smith just the man to help Proteas bloom again, says South Africa assistant Nkwe
- Quinton De Kock growing into South Africa captaincy
- Gibbs to auction his record ODI chase bat for South Africa's fight against coronavirus
- South Africa's Du Plessis ready to play all three formats
England in trouble at 211-6 in 4th test vs. South Africa have 240 words, post on www.foxsports.com at January 23, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.