Fallout 4 has a lot of boomsticks, but you don’t need any of them.No matter how many Fallout 4 runs you’ve done, there’s always something new to try. Today’s build of choice is a little something I like to call One-Punch Man (or Woman or Unspecified; it’s an equal opportunity murder machine). It’s named both for the popular anime and for the way just one punch makes enemies’ heads explode in bloody chunks. It’s pretty great.You don’t have to restrict yourself to fisticuffs, either; although punch weapons use less AP, which is something I favour, there are dozens of terrific melee weapons on offer in the game, which we’ll discuss later. This build also works tremendously well for heavy Power Armor users, especially if they invest in crafting skills and trick out their gear.This is an ideal build for a fun, action-packed run through the main story and quests (especially if you take the Brotherhood of Steel route), but if you’re after a “main” build with lots of support for crafting and settlements, I’d look elsewhere. You can adopt this for the full game experience, and I’ll even tell you how, but it’s going to take tens of hours to… Read full this story
- Fallout 76: Everything you need to know about the multiplayer apocalypse
- Reveller wearing a striking bodycon dress is hunted by police after a bouncer is 'punched in the face' during a group's booze-fuelled night out
- NYPD cop is shot and wounded during 'violent struggle' with armed and naked suspect at a Harlem building who was killed by gunfire
- Suspect wanted after man punched outside restaurant in Toronto’s west end
- Marvel's Spider-Man on PS4: Everything we know about Spidey's new game
- Spider-Man: Homecoming
- io9's Guide to All the Movies You Give a Damn About in 2017
- Is Google building a hulking floating data center in SF Bay?
- Tragedy as man dies after being pulled from a burning shopping centre following a frantic Triple-0 call saying he was trapped inside
- Man Holed up in Museum Detained After ‘Potentially Threatening’ Arabic Messages Written on Walls
The builds that broke Fallout 4: One-Punch Man Fallout 4 build guide: One-Punch Man have 353 words, post on www.vg247.com at January 19, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.