Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No — and it’s not Superman either. “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” sees the classic DC Comics characters meet on the big screen for the first time, but they’re such dark versions of the beloved superheroes that they’re barely super or heroes. There’s a lot riding on this movie, which is meant to lay the foundation for DC’s answer to the wildly successful Marvel cinematic universe. Under the singular but divisive vision of director Zack Snyder, “BvS: DoJ” is an extreme and very grown-up vision of the DC universe. It’s a barely comprehensible, overstuffed, overly loud, unrelentingly bleak hot mess. But I also think I loved it. “Dawn of Justice” picks up just before the end of ” Man of Steel “, in which Superman was drawn into a super scrap that toppled half of the city of Metropolis. Amid the devastation is uber-wealthy Bruce Wayne, who decides Superman is too powerful to trust and sets out on a quest to take the alien down. In his first outing as Batman, Ben Affleck is great as a jaded salt-and-pepper dark knight tortured by his misguided obsession… Read full this story
- With The Batman and the Justice League Snyder Cut, did DC just score a win over Marvel?
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Batman and Superman
- The Snyder Cut of Justice League: Everything we know
- Nerd Alert: Batman v Superman Easter Eggs & Everything Wrong with Civil War
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League finally has its first trailer
- Ben Affleck Joins Kevin Smith in Donating Weinstein Movie Profits to Charity
- Man of Steel Easter Eggs Hint at Possible Justice League Characters
- Is Disney Headed For a Fairy-Tale Movie Bubble?
- Who has played Batman? From Robert Pattinson to George Clooney, all the stars who’ve been the caped crusader
- Christopher Nolan Ranked: 'Tenet' And His Other Movies From Best to Worst
'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' isn't the superhero movie your kids deserve have 321 words, post on www.cnet.com at March 24, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.