There’s an old rather funny movie called The Mouse That Roared. Basically, it is about a little no-name country that decides to go to war with the U.S. and lose, so that the U.S. will pay it reparations. Only it somehow wins, to everyone’s surprise.It isn’t clear whether Donald Trump declared war on Silicon Valley or the other way around — it is hard to keep track of the folks Trump is at war with — but the mismatch should be equally massive.Trump has millions invested and is at war with his own party. He is a master of social media (mostly Twitter), but he is pitched against the folks who own search and advertising, own most of the platforms people live on, own Twitter and Facebook, and are in bed with both parties.They literally could kill his Twitter ID and block every mention of his name unless it came from someone referring to him either as an idiot or a criminal. So why is Trump winning?I’ll dig into that phenomenon this week and close with my product of the week. If I were to write a fictional book about a person who was an expert at using a weapon… Read full this story
- Laurel or Yanny? You’ll never guess what Donald Trump hears
- Donald Trump to meet Kim Jong-un on June 12 in Singapore for 'world peace'
- Donald Trump about immigrants: These aren t people, they are animals
- Donald Trump casts doubt on planned summit with Kim Jong-un
- Donald Trump's blocking of critics on Twitter violates Constitution: US judge
- Donald Trump says plans for summit with Kim Jong-un moving 'very nicely' after days of diplomatic brinkmanship
- US, North Korean officials meet to revive summit days after Donald Trump cancelled dialogue with Kim Jong-un
- Republican politicians nominate Donald Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- US President Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Republicans
- Donald Trump: We’ve set time and place for my meeting with North Korea leader
OPINION Is Donald Trump Batman? have 328 words, post on www.ecommercetimes.com at March 13, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.