(Cinet)- Notice No.646/TB-BVHTTDL on March 04, 2016 of Minister of Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism Hoang Tuan Anh at the working day with Ha Giang provincial leader.
On February 24, 2016, Minister Hoang Tuan Anh had a working day with Trieu Tai Vinh – secrectary of Ha Giang People’s Committee about managing and developing culture, family and tourism in Ha Giang province 2016 and plan to organize the secondd H’mong ethnic cultural festival in Ha Giang province.
At the working day, Deputy Minister Nguyen Ngoc Thien and some representatives including Tourism Administration, General Department of Sports and Physical Training, Cultural Heritage Department, Basic Cultural Department, Performing Arts Department, Cadre Organization Department, Department of Planning and Finance, Ethnic Cultural Department, Department of Training, Ministerial Office. Ha Giang province consists of Nguyen Dinh Khang, vice-secrectariat of the Committee, Nguyen Van Son, a president of the provincial people’s committee, Nguyen Trung Tai, head of the Organization Board and representative of leader of the provincial people’s committee.
After listening to Ha Giang provincial leader of human resource, sports mechanism, organizing the second H’mong ethnic cultural festival 2016 and some proposals from some members, the Minister made a summary as follows:
1. To implement well management and development of culture, family, sports and tourism in Ha Giang 2016 and other activities at the second H’Mong ethnic cultural festival, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism proposed Ha Giang Provincial People’s Committee as follows:
a) Directing some agencies to organize and find out some intangible cultural heritages, especially some cultural heritage of H’mong people; propose the province to implemetn Resolution No.109/2015/NÄ-CP of the Government on October 28, 2015 about supporting for people’s artisan, meritorious artist in low income; build dosier to submit to Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism about intangible cultural heritage on October, 2016.
b) Continuing to enhance media activity to introduce Ha Giang picture and people in domestic and foreign country to attract more investment and tourism development in locality; enhance human resource of tourism; direct some tourism zones.
c) Directing to summarize 03 years for Resolution No.16/NQ-CP on January 14, 2013 of the Government about promulgating Action Program of the Govermetn according to Resolution No.08-NQ/TW on December 01, 2011 of the Politburo about enhancing the Party leadership to develop sports up to 2020 and summarizing 03 years of the campaign “All people taking physical exercise follow the great Uncle Ho’s example” in 2012-2020 periods.
2. About some requirements of the province:
a) Organizing the second H’Mong ethnic cultural festival 2016 and the second Flower Festival in Ha Giang in 2016:
– The Ministry agreed with an approach and content of some activities at the second H’Mong Ethnic Cultural Festival in 2016 and the Flower Festival 2016.
– Time and location: in two districts (Dong Van and Meo Vac) in mid-October.
– Ethnic Cultural Departmetn and Basic Cultural Department: supporting and associating with Ha Giang provincial People’s Committee to organize the festival.
– Entrusting Performing Arts Department: Associating and supporting Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism to build the scenario at the opening and closing ceremony.
– Department of Fine Arts, Photography and Exhibition: Associating with Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism in Ha Giang to organize 01 stone sculpting camp on Dong Van Stone Plateau.
-Tourism Administration: Supporting some printings to serve propaganda and tourism development
b) About promoting human resource:
– Tourism Administration: Organizing two training courses to develop tourism
– General Department of Physical Department: Organizing 01 training course of sports.
– Basic Cultural Department: Organizing some training classes to serve some cadres in commune and ward.
-Cadre Organization Department: Creating more conditions and supporting the province to participate into the training program and international cooperation in order to increase level and introduce human resource to the Management Board of Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
c) About implementing tourism project at Dong Van stone plateur according to Decision No.201/QÄ-TTg on January 21, 2013 of the Prime Minsiter about Vietnam Tourism Development up to 2020 and orientation of 2030; building Plan on Dong Van stone plateur and Plan of the Central Highland’s tourism.
d)About the budget source, some projects in each periods of Dong Van stone plateur in Decision No.310/QÄ-TTg on February 07, 2015 of the Prime Minister including tourism infrastructure.
The Ministry proposed the province calls for socializing torism infrastructure in Dong Van district.
Ä) About supporting for tourism product, investment attraction, tourism connection in some big tourism center.
Tourism Administration: Supporting for Ha Giang province to build tourism product, introduce the portal gateway of Tourism Administration.
e) About upgrating and restoring the competition house, swimming pool of the province to build theatre and cinema:
– Proposing the province to comply with Decision No. 1752/QÄ-TTg on September 30, 2013 of the Prime Minister for approving “sports and physical training plan up to 2020 and vidion of 2030” and Decision No.88/QÄ-TTg on January 09, 2013 of the Prime Minister for “Plan to upgrade constructions of culture, theatre, cinema and exhibition house of literature and arts in 2012-2020 periods.”
-The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism approves for proposing the province to build content and scale of the construction with Ministry of Planning and Investment, Ministry of Finace and submit to the Prime Minister.
g) About supporting some projects to restore Dong Van ancient city: Entrusting Cultural Heritage Departments to organize some programs and apoint some experts to study and maintain some values of the relic site.
- Landslide kills two, injures three in Ha Giang
- President’s rule prompts pack-up at Mantralaya; ministers will have another 15 days to vacate official residences
- Video-conference, a short sitting mark last working day for Gogoi
- Work days lost to sickness fall in 2011
- Amitabh Bachchan pulls off 18-hour work day amid reports that he may take a long break due to doctors’ health warnings
- 19th working day of 14th NA’s eighth session
- Excise Minister says sale of foreign liquor has fallen under LDF regime
- Gogoi’s last day in office: Video-conference, a short sitting mark last working day
- CJI Gogoi attends farewell function on last working day
- On last working day, CJI Gogoi refuses media interviews