Editor’s Note:Dr. Terry F. Buss is a fellow of the U.S. National Academy of Public Administration. He wrote this article exclusively for Tuoi Tre News. Donald Trump is well on his way to winning the Republican Party presidential nomination from competitors Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz, and minor candidates John Kasich and Ben Carson, having won seven primaries this Tuesday, to be added to his earlier wins in Iowa, Nevada, and South Carolina. Primaries upcoming in two weeks in Michigan, Florida and Ohio will likely seal the deal for Trump one way or another. But Rubio and Cruz will fight to keep this from happening. Hillary Clinton on the Democrat Party side is also well placed to win her party’s nomination having won seven states, against four wins for Sanders in Vermont, Oklahoma, Colorado and Minnesota. Sanders is well-financed and can surely put up a fight to deny her the nomination, but his chances are slim. The next two weeks are also critical for both. The Republican Party nomination battle First, let us talk about the cast of characters. Donald Trump, a billionaire real estate developer and television entertainer (The Apprentice), entered the race for US president in June 2015….
- Voters await economic revival in a part of pro-Trump America
- Carlos Curbelo’s Election Dilemma: Walking the Line Between Love and Hate for Trump
- Book Publishing’s No Good, Very Good Year of Trump
- Donald Trump speech beats Hillary Clinton in TV viewership
- Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President
- Trump approaches 100-day milestone, but what progress has he made on his agenda?
- President Trump made 53 false claims last week, including 29 in a speech to New York business leaders
- Donald Trump's new GOP challenger for president wants you to live forever
- Donald Trump Was Never Vetted
- Meet the cyborg who's running against Donald Trump for president
Trump and Clinton very likely to compete for US presidency have 303 words, post on at March 3, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.