Ford Motor Company is set to introduce its PACE program at a forum of the G7 Alliance on Resource Efficiency workshop in Washington DC, highlighting details of its best practices and addressing key environmental issues on the occasion of World Water Day. PACE is a program that aims to help the carmaker’s suppliers minimize their impact on the environment by sharing details for water, energy and carbon dioxide reduction. Hau Thai-Tang, Ford group vice president, global purchasing said, “We are committed to expanding our stewardship with our global suppliers to help minimize our environmental impact more broadly. By sharing our practices and our processes at the G7 Alliance on Resource Efficiency workshop, we hope to foster innovation and collaboration to address sustainability-related issues and advance environmental responsibility.” The G7 Alliance brings together the nations of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and United States to improve health, empower women and promote climate protection. The G7 Alliance on Resource Efficiency workshop serves as a forum for participants to share their best practices and innovations with businesses and other relevant agencies. “Ford views commodities such as water as a basic right for people everywhere – a resource that should be clean,… Read full this story
- 'I have lost my wallet and brother': reuniting at Kumbh Mela, the world's largest festival
- Foreign-owned super trawler that controls almost a QUARTER of England's fishing quota will still take biggest share after Brexit, campaigners warn
- ‘Moving a giraffe is a delicate process’: rising waters threaten Kenya's wildlife
- Is New Orleans in danger of turning into a modern-day Atlantis?
- Joe Biden won't have a single day to waste when confronting climate change
- The day the world changed forever: 75 years ago the first atomic bomb was detonated at dawn during a top-secret US-led nuclear test in the New Mexico desert resulting in a blast so powerful, it could have been seen in outer space
- Killer whale Tahlequah who carried her dead calf for 17 DAYS and more than 1,000 miles in 2018 is pictured with her new baby after giving birth to the healthy animal last week
- And the best do-over goes to... Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty return to announce Shape of Water as winner of Best Picture at the Oscars a year after THAT mix-up - but director Guillermo Del Toro double checks the card just to be sure
- Conspiracy theorist attorney Sidney Powell meets Trump in White House for the SECOND time in 48 hours 'to pitch plan to use executive order to seize voting machines for inspection'
- NGO affirms its commitment to best hygiene practices in Abia
World Water Day: Ford to share water conservation practices at G7 Alliance meet have 424 words, post on www.autocarpro.in at March 22, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.