PUBLISHED: 09:00 14 April 2016 George Sessions Kaizen Primary School boys celebrate after winning the Newham Primary League title Archant Johneli Lungikisa and Joe Ship scored twice to earn final win Kaizen Primary School boys won the Newham Primary League for the second time in three years this week. They beat Kier Hardie in the final to guarantee bringing silverware back to the school in Plaistow. Having won the league in 2014 and been runners up in 2015, this year the team produced an unbeaten run. Kaizen boys won eight matches and draw the other one – winning the final against Kier Hardie 2-1. The thrilling match saw Kier Hardie take the lead, but goals after the break from Johneli Lungikisa and Joe Ship saw the team to victory. Head Teacher Rebekah Iiyambo said: “We are immensely proud of the boys, who have been amazing all year”. Stephen Lawrence and Jason Summers are joint-head coaches of the team and praised the effort of the boys. They added: “The players have worked extremely hard and been fully committed to the team throughout the season. This is a fully deserved result”. Kaizen Primary School: Joe Ship, Joel Mputu, Johneli Lungikisa, Wardi Aden,… Read full this story
- Alexander: What’s the most pressing issue in high school sports?
- Winker's South Florida High School Football Update- Week 11
- Kesgrave school excited to send five teams to county finals as sporting success continues
- High School football playoffs: Live updates from the Inland Empire
- Schertz John Paul II nabs third TAPPS III softball title
- School spirit: US colleges pave the road to track success
- 75 greatest players of Minnesota high school boys hockey: No. 3 John Matchefts
- High School football Week 10: Live updates from the Inland Empire
- Red Sox claim more titles, beating Yankees 10-2 in finale
- Yankees beat Angels 9-1, claim 1st AL East title since 2012
School Sport: Kaizen claim title have 296 words, post on www.newhamrecorder.co.uk at April 14, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.