0 Real Estate Norfolk County Register of Deeds William O’Donnell reported a mixed bag when it came to Norfolk County real estate activity for April 2016. Jamie Wilkins , Patch Staff Posted Reply From the Office of William P. O’Donnell, Norfolk County Registry of Deeds: Norfolk County Register of Deeds William P. O’Donnell reported a mixed bag when it came to Norfolk County real estate activity for April 2016. The Register stated “There was definitely some conflicting statistics when it came to comparing April 2016 versus April 2015. While we saw a 7% rise in the amount of commercial and residential real estate transactions in 2016, we also witnessed a 7% slide in the volume of dollars associated with these transactions. In addition, the average real estate sales price, both commercial and residential combined was $602,722, a surprising 22% reduction.” “Additionally, there was also a little softness in the mortgage financing market for the same period of time,” noted Register O’Donnell. “The mortgage market was flat for the month of April. The total number of mortgages increased a slight 1% compared to the same time last year. Total mortgage financing dollars actually fell 2% to $1.02 billion compared to the… Read full this story
- SCF Offers Real Estate Sales Associate Pre-License Course
- Real Estate Forecast For Orange County: Median Home Prices Rise
- As Sales Climb and Affordability Drops, OC Real Estate is Back to "Normal"
- Homes for Sale in Doylestown and Nearby: Bucks County Real Estate Guide
- Homes for Sale in Bensalem and Nearby: Bucks County Real Estate Guide
- Real Estate Roundup For Deerfield Area
- New real estate sales data adds to housing market woes
- Square Yards partners with banks to provide digital escrow service for real estate transactions
- Indiabulls Real Estate net debt down 54%, merger with Embassy Group underway
- Sovereign entities’ real estate solutions are an example for DDA to follow
Norfolk County Register Reports on Real Estate Activity for April have 294 words, post on patch.com at May 13, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.