A WANTED man has been arrested after turning up at a US police station while playing Pokemon Go.The 26-year-old fugitive rode up to the station in Milford, Michigan, because it was the site of a Pokemon Gym – where players can battle each other.The dopey gamer – who was reportedly still wearing his pyjama bottoms – was immediately recognised by officers who had dealings with him before.According to The Detroit News, he had an outstanding warrant for his arrest after failing to appear in court.He had originally been due to answer a charge of breaking and entering.Pokemon Go uses GPS to show players the location of nearby gyms.The street names aren’t given – but the names of buildings where the gyms are located are listed.According to Milford Chief of Police Tom Lindberg, the suspect went quietly.He was handcuffed and taken to the cells, and later released on bail.Lindberg said: “He said that he forgot that he had a warrant out for his arrest.“Like I said, we don’t catch the smart ones.”Pokemon Go has already gained global cult status since its recent release.But the hapless US fugitive is not the first person to have ended up in a sticky situation as… Read full this story
- Is this man who torched a car at police station Nottingham's daftest criminal?
- 'I'm a d**k' admits man over drunken antics at police station
- Katie Price hangs her head in shame as she leaves police station after arrest
- 'Killer' walks into police station with severed head of man he 'murdered'
- Hundreds of objections to ‘Happy Valley’ police station conversion plan
- Abacus School scales down ambitions as it unveils new plans to move into Hampstead Police Station
- Murder arrest over bus station body find
- Coronation Street fans point out huge flaw in police evidence against Sally Metcalfe after they arrest her for fraud
- Arrests after US children found at New Jersey compound
- Arrests after US children found at New Mexico compound
Hapless fugitive arrested after turning up at police station playing Pokemon Go have 327 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 18, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.