You can get rid of the bike now, Marco.For many people, especially in the United States, getting one’s driving license is a rite of passage. Gone are the days of depending on public transportation, grudging rides from friends or family, or calling on your preferred ride-sharing app. Marco Reus wanted all the benefits without the whole licensing process, preferring just to go renegade and hop behind the wheel on his own terms.Reus had been tooling around Germany, piling up speeding tickets for around three years before authorities finally snatched him off the streets for driving without a valid license. As punishment, he had to pay a whopping €540,000 for six driving offenses, one of the highest driving fines in German history. Now, he’s finally on the straight and narrow.Reus passed both his theory and practical tests on Monday before picking up his new licence on the way to training on Tuesday morning. The 27-year-old confirmed his new legal status to Bild, telling the German newspaper: “Yes, it’s true that I’ve passed my driving test. I am pleased that this chapter is now closed.”Here’s hoping next time he gets pulled over, at least he’ll have the proper identification on him. MORE FROM FOX… Read full this story
- Intel’s 10nm Cannon Lake Core i3-8121U Finally Gets a Review
- How to Learn to Drive as an Adult
- New year to bring harsher distracted driving penalties to Ontarians
- £60 parking fine destroyed my dream of owning a home! Driver who fought penalty notice rather than pay claims he now can't get a mortgage because legal battle ruined his credit rating
- Theresa May: I will fine greedy bosses who betray their workers
- Manitoba to impose more severe distracted driving penalties next month
- Can Speeding Tickets Kill Your License to Practice Law?
- TEST DRIVE: 2019 BMW X4 M40d – Efficient Sportiness
- Here's Why Google Just Got Hit With a Record $5 Billion Fine
- On Star Trek: Discovery, the Consequences Are Finally Starting to Catch Up With Our Heroes
Marco Reus finally gets his license, but not before paying €540,000 in driving fines have 334 words, post on www.foxsports.com at August 16, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.