(CNN)When Massachusetts law enforcement surrounded the house of a 31-year-old suspected drug dealer Thursday, the person in the home didn’t initially match the description. That’s because police encountered what appeared to be an elderly man. Authorities had been looking for a much younger Shaun Miller, who police say was suspected of drug trafficking. CAPTURED: ATF fugitive arrested in a disguise by @yarmouthpolice https://t.co/2Cq1uW2MEG pic.twitter.com/XEkH0uPdlM— ATF HQ (@ATFHQ) August 19, 2016 “Upon further investigation, officers determined that the ‘elderly man’ was in fact Miller,” Yarmouth police said in a press release. “At that point, officers pulled off Miller’s realistic disguise and placed him under arrest.” Police said they seized two loaded weapons and almost $30,000 in cash. Read More Miller was one of over a dozen people named in a federal drug trafficking indictment in April, and was considered a fugitive. He was detained on a charge of possession of heroin with intent to distribute. Miller’s attorney, James Cipoletta, says his client denies involvement and will plead not guilty. Miller is scheduled to appear — likely without a disguise — on August 31 at U.S. District Court in Boston. CNN’s Shawn Nottingham and Kelly Christ contributed to this report.
- Mummified Body of Elderly Man Found in Apartment 11 Years After He Died
- Elderly man in Hawaii killed after falling into 'lava tube' on his property
- Elderly man dies after falling 22 feet down a lava tube in his own yard
- Florida Man in Custody After Almost Driving Into, Fighting 76-year-old Man in U.S. Postal Service Parking Lot
- Man, 71, dies after falling into a LAVA TUBE on his Hawaii property while trimming branches
- Man Dies after Falling 22 Feet through His Land into Lava Tube
- New video shows the moment bar patron, 43, slapped a paper towel on top of a man's MAGA hat before spitting on the elderly Trump supporter and calling him a 'f**king communist'
- Up to FOURTEEN care home workers are reported living in one small house as police investigating 'modern slavery' arrest three men
- Investigators Ask for Help IDing Thief Who Snagged Cash From Elderly Couple
- Four homeless men are randomly battered to death in their sleep in New York's Chinatown 'by 24-year-old man with a three-foot long metal pipe'
Police: Fugitive disguises himself as elderly man have 371 words, post on edition.cnn.com at August 19, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.