Its name hasn’t changed, but everything else has. The new PEUGEOT 5008 breaks new ground as a large seven-seater SUV in the C segment. As a new contender in this growing consumer market, it boasts many strengths. The all-new PEUGEOT 5008 SUV includes the latest version of the outstanding PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®, Efficient Modular Platform 2 (EMP2), and a plethora of high-tech features that enhance comfort and safety. Behind the elegant, dynamic design lies a superbly practical vehicle. With seven seats, the all-new PEUGEOT 5008 is the first SUV to offer modularity on par with that of the best people-carriers. A range of powerful, efficient engines and designs – including sporty GT Line and GT versions – is available for the new PEUGEOT 5008 SUV, to be unveiled at the 2016 Paris Motor Show in September before its launch in spring 2017.The future looks bright for large C-segment seven-seater SUVsThe segment has changed a lot since 2009, when the first-generation PEUGEOT 5008 was released, and since then a great number of SUVs have entered the market in nearly all segments. This new kind of vehicle is an exceptional match for the expectations of today’s customers. It has taken but a few… Read full this story
- Hotter Peugeot 3008 Could Look Like This
- Fully Autonomous Peugeot 3008 To Begin Testing This Year
- Commentary: Giving up petrol cars is a lot more difficult for parents
- Peugeot leads in SUV and CUV segment in Viet Nam
- Mission accomplished: Vietnam finishes third at 2017 SEA Games
- Lovesick boyfriend fined £200 after 200 mile round trip for 'peck in a Peugeot'
- Birmingham now has futuristic buildings - but is worse off than in the 1930s: Road to Wigan Pier 2017
- The Week in Reading: The Best New Book Releases for March 7, 2017
- Leading Vietnamese F&B companies to attend THAIFEX 2017
- The sexiest people of 2017 are...
2017 Peugeot 5008 have 288 words, post on www.caricos.com at September 6, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.