The competition sees the participation of 110 contenders from such localities as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Duong, Hai Phong, and Da Nang city, the Vietnam People’s Army, and a foreign delegation from Hungary.
Hanoi delegation forms the biggest group with 17 athletes, followed by Ho Chi Minh City and the Vietnam People’s Army teams with 12 competitors. There are nine Hungarian contenders competing in the event.
The Championships 2016 is an opportunity for the organising board to re-evaluate quality of participating contenders and coaches’ training methods.
It helps select talented swimmers for the national team to compete at big regional, continental and global competitions.
The event is scheduled to last until October 22.
- ASA of Malta organises National Swimming Championships
- 2018 National Rugby Championship draw released
- JK Tyre national racing championship: Chennai trio rule the track on Day 1
- National racing championship: Bryan Perera, Tharani share spoils
- St Albans teenager to represent Britain in European deaf swimming championships
- Anderson Area Makos compete at YMCA National Swim Meet
- 2018 District 3 swimming championship results
- Two medals for St. Lucia at CCCAN Swim Championship 2018
- V.I. National Swim Team Is Competing at CCCAN Swimming Championships
- Teams vie for honours at national curling championships