Barnes gets his shot in Dallas, as does Justise Winslow in Miami and Julius Randle in L.A. by CBS Sports Staff Oct 13, 2016 at 12:38 pm ET • 22 min read So often, and rightfully so, the focus of NBA conversations centers on the stars. The Cavs will only go as far as LeBron James takes them. Same for the Warriors with Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant. But often what ends up separating teams, at all levels of the league, are the players and dynamics that go less recognized. The sixth man who provides the spark. The emerging youngster expanding his role. The chemistry of a revamped roster. Here is a division-by-division look at the biggest X-factor for each NBA team heading into the season … SOUTHWEST San Antonio Spurs The Spurs’ gift at finding diamonds in the rough Every year a player emerges on the Spurs’ roster who was a nobody before and suddenly creates a “Hey, this guy’s pretty good!” buzz. Danny Green, Gary Neal and even Jonathan Simmons last season … there’s always someone who emerges. This year, the talk is of Livio Jean-Charles and Davis Bertans, but it could be Dejounte Murray or Bryn Forbes…. Read full this story
- Warriors’ Willie Cauley-Stein readies for Sacramento return
- Fox, Hield score 21 apiece as Kings beat Warriors 111-98
- Coach Kerr Ejected As Warriors Lose 5th Straight To Kings, 111-98
- NBA draft outlook: How would top prospects fit with Golden State?
- Where to Watch FIBA World Cup: Team USA vs. France, Live Stream, Team News, Latest Odds
- Kevin Durant to sign with Warriors
- NBA trade deadline 2020: From Danilo Gallinari to Chris Paul, 75 players who could be moved before Feb. 6
- Steve Kerr breaks whiteboard to motivate team, Curry almost laughs
- NBA Game Forecasts, Picks and Previews with Projected Scoreboard for Jan 5
- NBA Game Forecasts, Picks and Previews with Projected Scoreboard for Jan 9
X-factor for each NBA team: No more Warriors blanket for Harrison Barnes have 304 words, post on www.cbssports.com at October 13, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.