In 2015, LG launched the Gram line of laptops, which the company hoped you would consider buying instead of a super slim MacBook Air. As our review of the LG Gram 15 showed, these laptops are light, had a good screen and offered decent performance, but were a little flimsy and the keyboard needed work. For CES 2017 we’re getting a refresh of the Gram line. The focus remains on offering a very lightweight laptop, but also one that quite literally lasts all day. LG claims 24 hour battery life. Three new core models are planned offering 13.3-inch, 14-inch, and 15.6-inch 1920 by 1080 IPS displays and weigh in at 940 grams (2.07 pounds), 970 grams (2.13 pounds), and 1,090 grams (2.4 pounds) respectively. They will use Intel’s latest 7th generation Core i3, i5, or i7 Kaby Lake processors depending on the model chosen, combined with 4GB, 8GB, or 16GB of DDR4 RAM. Related Articles The Best Laptops of 2017 The Best Laptops of 2017 As to the 24 hour battery life claim, that’s thanks to the inclusion of a 60Wh battery. On the 13.3-inch model LG promises 24 hours between charges, but that’s based on MobileMark 2007 results. In… Read full this story
- Nintendo just threw a 24-hour livestream to tease Pokémon Sword and Shield
- Beto O'Rourke boasts about $6.1M in campaign's 1st 24 hours
- Introducing Kharbon, the True Wireless Waterproof Earbuds with 1-Month Battery Life
- Sci-fi festival with 24-hour marathon back, with ‘Flash Gordon’ doc leading off 11 days
- 24 Hours in Buffalo: March
- Beto O'Rourke's $6.1 million haul in first 24 hours blasts past 2020 rivals, even Bernie Sanders
- ‘24 Hours To Hell And Back’ Made Me Want To Hug Stone’s Throw Owners
- Elton John reveals he had cancer - and was '24 hours from death'
- Judges consider 24-hour abortion waiting period
- Indianapolis crime: Deadliest 24 hours in five years for Indianapolis
New LG Gram Laptops Boast 24 Hour Battery Life have 289 words, post on in.pcmag.com at January 3, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.