Accordingly, Airbus will support Vietnam developing the aerospace industry through the signing of some new cooperation agreements, including the increase of industrial production packages and projects to improve air traffic management systems of Vietnam and support the expansion of courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level. The world’s leading aircraft manufacturer Airbus chose Nikkiso Vietnam, a Hanoi-based firm, as its partner in manufacturing specific components for wide-body aircraft. The French company also signed a contract with Artus Vietnam – a subsidiary of Meggitt PLC – on assessing the possibility of providing spare parts for Airbus in the next 10 years. Airbus committed to working to promote the development of the Vietnamese aerospace industry. Besides, a memorandum of understanding was signed between Airbus and the University of Science and Technology of Hanoi (USTH), in which the French company will assist the university in establishing an aviation faculty. Airbus also partners with the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology in training MAs on flight safety management. Addressing the signing ceremony, CEO Fabrice Bregier said that Airbus wishes to increase its presence in the industrial production in Vietnam and support the country in bettering its air traffic management as well as its education in…
- Aviation industry experiences significant financial loss due to Covid-19
- Airbus pledges profit gain after bribery settlement hit
- Strategy to be built to develop modern industry
- The aviation industry must – and can – go low carbon
- German-funded project to support Vietnam in Paris Agreement implementation
- FTSE Vietnam ETF adds GTN to investment portfolio
- Election: Edo NLC, TUC pledge support for Obaseki-led govt, APC candidates
- China pledges support for US-Taliban peace agreement
- Biden pledges support for Ukraine as east edges closer to union with Russia
- Vietnam’s aviation watchdog replaces 'flight delay, cancellation' with ‘not-on-time service'
Airbus pledges to support Vietnam develop aviation industry - News - Investment have 292 words, post on at March 16, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.