The Hanoitimes – A four-day Hanoi Gift Show 2016 will be held from October 17 to 20 in the Capital, Deputy Director of the municipal Department of Industry and Trade Tran Thi Phuong Lan told a press conference on October 14. Press conference for Hanoi Gift Show 2016 With 245 exhibitors at home and abroad showcasing their products at 630 stalls, the upcoming event will include exhibitors from Vietnam and other countries in the region. This event will showcase products like home decor and handicraft products, indoor and outdoor furniture, home textiles and embroidery, gifts and ethnic items, personal accessories, toys and more.The event’s organisers described the event as a good opportunity for handicraft producers and traders from across the country to advertise and promote their products, seek new customers, expand their export markets, and take advantage of the free trade agreements that Vietnam has signed. According to Lan, as many as 600 foreign importers from 35 countries and territories registered to join the event. A total of 1,285 memoranda of understanding (MoU) and contracts were signed at the previous show. Of that figure, 865 contracts worth 150 million USD were reached with foreign importers. Total retail sales of goods…
- Battlefield: Hardline PC Open Beta Available For Everyone – Download and Play!
- OPINION Open-Source Software: Microsoft's Biggest Threat
- Google to open ‘Winter Wonderlab’ showrooms to catch holiday season crowd
- GDC 2016 opens call for papers, welcomes new board member Amy Hennig
- Battlefield 4 open beta opens October 1, Shanghai skyscraper trembles in fear
- Fallout 4 Mods Tools Come in Early 2016; Open World and More Discussed
- Nether pre-order access opens October 31
- The Park opens October 27
- E3 2016: all the games, news and trailers – everything in one place E3 2016 – all the press conferences, news and games
- Xbox Free Games With Gold Revealed for October 2016
Hanoi Gift Show 2016 to be opened in October - My HaNoi have 287 words, post on at March 29, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.