Celebrations for the 70th anniversary of August Revolution and National Day of Vietnam took place in Australia, Angola, the US and Singapore on August 28. The Vietnamese Consulate General in Perth city, the Western Australia state, was packed with 350 distinguished guests and Vietnamese nationals, who were treated with Vietnamese and Australian folk music and shows of Vietnamâs traditional long dress. Vietnamese Consul General Le Viet Duyen expressed his belief in his speech that the bilateral ties would be stronger in the coming time. Senator James Edward Chown, on behalf of the Governor and Minister of Multi-racial Interests of Western Australia, congratulated Vietnam on its achievements over the past 70 years. The country has become a key trade partner of the state with two-way trade hitting 1.2 billion AUD last year, he observed, adding that the Vietnamese student community has formed the fifth largest in Perth. In Angola, Vietnamese Ambassador Do Ba Khoa underscored the historic significance of the August Revolution and National Day. He believed that with political determination and trust between Vietnamese and Angolan leaders, relationship between the two countries will ascend to a new level, particularly in the fields of agriculture, aquaculture, civil construction, oil and gas,…
- Fox Orders Remote Reality Series ‘Celebrity Watch Party’, Based On Studio Lambert’s UK Format ‘Gogglebox’
- The Hindu's report on the first May Day celebrations
- Illinois Good News: 5 Generations Celebrate Matriarch, 91
- Hanoi gateways jammed ahead national day holiday
- International Yoga Day celebrations begin in US
- Queen to lead lockdown VE Day celebrations with special address to the nation after events get cancelled
- Amazing colour pictures show VE Day celebrations as Britain celebrated the end of World War Two 75 years ago
- Martyr’s mom feted at Republic Day celebrations
- Sushmita Sen’s Valentine’s Day celebrations feature boyfriend Rohman Shawl, daughters Renee, Alisah
- ‘There’s a sense that celebrities are irrelevant’: has coronavirus shattered our fame obsession?
Vietnamâs National Day celebrations abroad have 315 words, post on at March 20, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.