Dining out in West Des Moines doesn’t have to be daunting. With a population of close to 65,000 people, this part of the metro is full of eateries in a wide variety of cuisine types and budget levels. If you’re in a quandary about where and what to eat, this guide will help you sort out your dining decisions. Only local restaurants or regional chains in West Des Moines with 20 locations or fewer made this list. Future guides for Waukee, Clive and Windsor Heights are in the works. Interested in Iowa food news? Follow @briantaylorcarlson on Facebook, @BriinDSM on Twitter and @briindsm on Instagram. Here are the restaurants of West Des Moines, Des Moines. And we’ve listed them in alphabetical order: 7 Stone Pizzeria Known for its caramelized brick oven deep-dish pizza, 7 Stone is Waukee’s newest pizzeria, featuring hand-rolled dough. But 7 Stone’s thin wood-fired crust is also a must-try. Location: 9350 University Ave., #18, West Des Moines Hours: Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 to 9 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Contact: (515) 987-7768; 7stonepizzeria.com; Facebook 165 American Sports Bar and Grill Located just west of Jordan Creek… Read full this story
- AAA Gives Ravenswood Restaurant 4-Diamond Rating
- Iconic West Haven Pizzeria To Be Featured On Thrillist Series
- De Blasio reveals he wants to buy empty NYC buildings and turn them into affordable housing after moving 13,000 homeless into hotels 'for more than $2million a night' and shaming rich residents who left to escape COVID-19 as 'fair weather friends'
- The Twilight Of Great American Cities Is Here. Can We Stop It?
- Drea De Matteo On Revisiting ‘The Sopranos’ & The Evolving Depiction Of Italian Women In Mob Dramas
- Robert De Niro Comedy ‘The War With Grandpa’ Eyes October Wide Release Via 101 Studios – Update
- Top 10 guide to Metz
- The ultimate guide to NZ's wine regions - Auckland's best and brightest
- A guide to jamón ibérico
- Porto is off the quarantine list – here’s how to enjoy its new wine district
Here's the ultimate West Des Moines restaurant guide have 334 words, post on www.desmoinesregister.com at April 3, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.