Consul General Leow Siu Lin said Vietnam is one of the leading markets of Singapore. Singaporean property investors are operating successfully in the country. Particularly, seven Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Parks (VSIPs) have lure more than 8 billion USD in investment capital in 2015 and created more than 155,000 jobs, she added. Director of the Singapore Trade Development Board Koh Chong Yu said Singapore-based multinational companies in Singapore are interested in investing in Vietnamese real estate. Kusto Home, for example, is developing and managing the Diamond Island project in HCM City, Leow Siu Lin noted. Chairman of Kusto Home Murat Utemisov said his company has studied Vietnam’s property market since 2005 and considered Vietnam is a dynamic market. Besides, many Singaporean investors like Keppel Land, Mapletree, Sembcorp, and CapitaLand have been operating successfully in the Southeast Asian country. Keppel Land is one of the earliest investors in the country’s property market. At present, Keppel Land has poured its capital in Hanoi, HCM City , Dong Nai and Vung Tau provinces with 19 licensed projects in office buildings, hi-end residential areas, and urban complexes. It is also investing in various sectors in Vietnam. Keppel Land managing Director Ang Wee Gee said that Vietnam…
- Who Else Wants More Real Estate Leads?
- Real Estate Website Marketing - How to Get Noticed and Get Leads
- Creating Your Own Real Estate Lead Generation System
- Generate Real Estate Leads Offline
- Real Estate Internet Marketing Ideas
- 3 Easy Steps to More Real Estate Leads
- Real Estate Agent Marketing That Generates Transactions
- How to Get Free Courthouse Real Estate Leads
- Real Estate Agent Marketing Article
- The Advantages of Real Estate Video Marketing
Vietnamese real estate - a leading market to Singaporean investors - Opportunities - Investment have 270 words, post on at April 2, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.