With the recent delay of Red Dead Redemption 2 (and subsequent release of gorgeous screenshots) into 2018 by Rockstar Games, you might think parent publisher Take-Two Interactive would be aiming most of its focus on getting that game out the door. While both Rockstar and Take-Two clearly consider Red Dead to be of high priority, an interesting remark was made in a news release regarding Take-Two’s fiscal 2017 earnings, suggesting the company might have yet another massive-blockbuster trick up its sleeve.If you hadn’t already heard, Take-Two did quite well for itself this past fiscal year, increasing net revenues by 26% to $1.78 billion and net income to $.072 per diluted share. The curious comments come toward the end of the “Management Comments” section of the document, which state the following. As announced yesterday, Rockstar Games has decided to move the release of Red Dead Redemption 2 to Spring 2018. As Rockstar stated, Red Dead Redemption 2 will be their first game created from the ground up for the latest generation of console hardware, and some extra time is necessary to ensure that they deliver the best experience possible. Such decisions are not made lightly, and are driven by our team’s… Read full this story
- Red Dead Redemption 2's PC port ties gameplay mechanics to framerate, users claim
- Red Dead Redemption 2 shows gaming's problem with violence towards women
- Rockstar issues a 'sincere' apology for shabby Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release
- The first Red Dead Redemption 2 mods are already available
- 'Red Dead Redemption 2' PC Update 1.14 Fixes Crashes & Bugs- Patch Notes
- Fan Shows Off Startling Look at Red Dead Redemption 2 on Lowest Graphical Settings
- Rockstar says update your graphics drivers to fix Red Dead Redemption 2's PC problems
- 'Red Dead Redemption 2' videogame makes record $725 million in its opening weekend
- What's your favorite Red Dead Redemption 2 moment?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Bounty and Wanted Level - how they work, and how to escape from the Law
Take-Two Has a “Highly Anticipated New Title” in the Works that Isn’t Red Dead Redemption 2 have 310 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at May 22, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.