Tiger Woods has found himself, once again, the subject of international headlines after getting arrested for a DUI in his hometown of Jupiter, Florida, over the holiday weekend. This time, however, Woods’ ex-wife Elin Nordegren’s name isn’t also splashed across the news.In fact, Sweden native Nordegren has become notoriously private in the wake of her tumultuous August 2010 divorce from the golfer.The former couple, who wed in 2004, split after Woods became embroiled in a shocking sex scandal as numerous women came forward alleging extramarital affairs with the athlete.Nordegren, now 37, opened up to PEOPLE about the break up in 2014 from her southern Florida home.“I have moved on and I am in a good place,” said Nordegren – who has two kids – daughter Sam, 9, and son Charlie, 8 – with Woods. “My relationship with Tiger is centered around our children and we are doing really good – we really are – and I am so happy that is the case. He is a great father.”Sharing that she made it through the difficult time with the help of a therapist and focus on getting her degree from Rollins College, Nordegren said, “I’m not going to deny that I went through the ringer. But I don’t… Read full this story
- Will women voters forgive Boris Johnson's serial flings? MELISSA KITE argues the Tory leader might be more electable if he had stayed with his ex-wife Marina Wheeler instead of enjoying romance with Carrie Symonds
- Coffee With the Man Who Used to Be My Wife
- Joe Giudice tells wife Teresa she'll need to find a rich man... as she denies being unfaithful during his time behind bars
- Murder suspect 'made cut-throat gesture at his ex, 22, after seeing her with another man before stabbing her and her mother to death hours later' - as police announce £5,000 reward and tell him: 'We will find you'
- For a Horror Movie, A Quiet Place Is a Surprisingly Cozy Survivalist Fantasy
- Kate Wright and Rio Ferdinand EXCLUSIVE: Mother of the bride gushes their Turkish wedding was 'the best day of my life' as the couple celebrate with a 'boisterous' pool party
- Security cameras and barbed wire: Living amid fear and oppression in Xinjiang
- A Quiet Place Is an Unexpectedly Terrifying and Intense Horror Movie
- The Bitter Life Of A Shattered Jockey: A Mostly True Story
- Fire union chief blasts 'back-to-front' Grenfell report for probing rescue teams BEFORE those behind cladding and safety - as ex-fireman MP says 'every firefighter will feel guilty today'
Tiger Woods’ ex-wife Elin Nordegren living quiet life out of the spotlight have 407 words, post on www.foxsports.com at May 30, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.