Speaking at the press conference, Deputy Vietnamese Ambassador to Japan Nguyen Truong Son stressed that the festival enhances mutual understanding between the two countries and draws overseas Vietnamese in Japan closer together. Relations between Vietnam and Japan are thriving, he added, expressing hope that the festival will deepen ties between the two countries’ governments and people. Vietnam’s landscapes and people will be introduced to Japanese friends through various art performances, food and handicraft booths. Vietnamese pop artists like Ho Quynh Huong, Tieu Chau Nhu Quynh and Ngo Kien Huy will also perform at the festival, along with an Ao Dai (long dress) show. The Vietnam festival in Japan is an annual cultural exchange activity. It welcomed 200,000 people last year, the largest number of visitors to date. The festival was first held in 2008 as part of activities to celebrate the 35th year of Vietnam-Japan diplomatic relations.
- Winter Festivals In Japan: Things To Do When The Snow Piles Up
- Halloween History: Prophesy of the Ghosts During the Samhain Celtic Festival
- Vietnam’s M&A successes in spotlight
- Policy reform is key to unlock Vietnam's M&A future
- Saigon-Hanoi Securities (SHS) honoured at Vietnam M&A Forum 2019
- Traveling in Mexico: The Guelaguetza Festival in Oaxaca
- Hotels in Tokyo - Festivals and Activities
- Bird Flu in Japan Too
- Montreal - Europe Without the Jetlag - City of Festivals, Shopping, Nightlife, Restaurants, Plus
- Kumbh Mela Festival in India
Vietnam festival 2017 to be held in Japan have 236 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 18, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.