Viet Nam News YÊN BÁI – Yên Bái Tourism Year kicked off with art performances and cultural activities on Friday night in the northern mountainous province. More than 300 professional artists including singer Trọng Tấn, Minh Tuyết, Đăng Dương and Tùng Dương joined the performance themed Lung Linh Sắc Màu Yên Bái (Glamourous Yên Bái). The event also features Inh Lả Ơi, a traditional folk melody of Thái ethnic minority in Yên Bái Province, performed by American singer Kyo York. Along with music and art, the characteristic images of Yên Bái – rice terraces, ban flower (orchid tree flower – the signature flower of the region) and stilt houses were also featured to bring audiences a sense of Yên Bái and the northwest region. The event also gathered Miss Tourism winners from previous years to showcase a fashion collection named Colours of Northwest of designer Việt Hùng. The collection depicts the unique beauty of 30 different ethnic minorities and the landscapes of northwestern parts of Việt Nam. “Besides focusing on cooperating with neighbouring provinces in the northwestern regions, Yên Bái is also creating several unique and attractive tourism products to call for more investors and draw more visitors to explore…
- Son is arrested 'after banning his 89-year-old father from using a walker, making him crawl and stepping on his fingers because he found it "funny"
- Vietnam Now: Tourism campaign launched with photo contest
- Tourism Australia launches ‘Experience the game and beyond’ campaign for Indians visitors
- Sliding Bi Folding Doors Are Becoming a Very Popular Home Improvement
- Role of Tourism Sector in Climate Change - A Perspective
- How to Go About Bi-Racial Relationships
- Agri-tourism attracts more visitors to Mekong Delta
- Medical Tourism - Could Medical Tourism Save Your Life?
- Responsible Tourism in India
- Benefits of Eco-Tourism
Yên Bái Tourism Year kicked off have 319 words, post on at May 19, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.