New poll suggests Labour would win a second general election. Survation poll finds Jeremy Corbyn’s party on 45% of the vote to the Conservatives 39%. Pressure is growing for Boris Johnson to challenge Theresa May to stand down. Poll finds voters would be less likely to vote Conservative under Johnson. LONDON – Jeremy Corbyn could be heading for Downing Street if a second general election is held this year, a new poll has found. The Survation poll for the Mail on Sunday finds that Labour would win 45% of the vote to the Conservatives’ 39%, if voters were sent back to the polls. Survation / MoS poll: Labour: 45% (+5)Conservative: 39% (-3)Lib Dem: 7% (-)UKIP: 3% (+1)(Changes with the general election result) It is the first time Labour have been ahead in a national opinion poll since March 2016. Such a result would leave Labour as the largest party in parliament with Corbyn the favourite to lead a minority or coalition government. The poll also found that voters now believe that Theresa May should resign as prime minister. 49% believe she should now stand down as opposed to 38% who believe she should stay. Asked if she was a “strong… Read full this story
- Jeremy Corbyn's campaign is 'bombing', claims Nigel Farage as he blasts 'neutral on Brexit' debate disaster and polls show the Brexit Party is siphoning off Labour votes in key battleground seats
- 'It's on a knife-edge!' Boris Johnson makes final, impassioned plea to voters as he warns there 'is a very real risk of a hung parliament' and says 'it's up to you now' - while Jeremy Corbyn calls for a 'shock to the establishment'
- Labour's shadow foreign secretary Emily Thornberry compares the Liberal Democrats to the TALIBAN as she attacks Jo Swinson's plan to cancel Brexit without a second referendum
- Farage calls the shots in Tory leadership contest: Smiling Boris emerges with girlfriend Carrie as Tory rivals scramble to promise Brexit by Halloween and flock towards No Deal after Euro election mauling by Brexit Party
- Boris Johnson 'will "sabotage" a Brexit delay and force a showdown in the Supreme Court' in a last ditch bid to make sure the UK leaves the EU on October 31 after Amber Rudd QUITS the government AND the Tories
Jeremy Corbyn could still become PM as new poll finds Labour would win a second general election have 365 words, post on www.businessinsider.my at June 11, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.