The race to Raisina Hill is all set to begin as President Pranab Mukherjee will exit from the Rashtrapati Bhawan next month. Both the ruling NDA and the opposition are yet open their cards on the presidential candidate. While the ruling alliance is likely to announce its nominee in the next few days, the opposition is seeking to unite all non-NDA parties under a common platform to put up a consensus candidate for the presidential election. Here is the schedule of the elections: Issue of Election Commission’s notification calling the election 14-06-2017(Wednesday) Last date for making nominations 28-06-2017(Wednesday) Date for the scrutiny of nominations 29-06-2017(Thursday) Last date for the withdrawal of candidatures 01-07-2017(Saturday) Date on which a poll shall, if necessary, be taken 17-07-2017(Monday) Date on which counting, if required, shall be taken 20-07-2017(Thursday) Here’s all that you need to know about the Presidential election process [Source: Election Commission of India] What are the Role and the Power of the President of India? Answer: India has adopted the system of Parliamentary democracy, where in the powers of the Government are vested in the political office of the Prime Minister. The President of India holds the highest elective office in India. He… Read full this story
- Less Than 5 Percent of American Voters Will Decide the 2020 Presidential Election
- Brazil Presidential Election: Jair Bolsonaro Is Hugely Controversial, but Could He Rescue Country's Economy?
- Texas voter turnout in 2018 races toward presidential election year levels
- UNH student charged with a felony for voting here and in Mass. in 2016 presidential election
- Maldives opposition candidate claims victory in presidential election
- Vandeburgh vote turnout strong for non-presidential election year
- Four Tickets to Run in UC Presidential Election
- A Fascist Won Brazil’s Presidential Election, And The Media’s Tweets Were Very Bad
- Brazil Presidential Elections: Jair Bolsonaro, The 'Trump of the Tropics,' Wins Runoff
- Controversial far-right politician Jair Bolsonaro wins Brazil’s presidential election
Race To Raisina Hill: All You Need To Know About India’s Presidential Elections have 323 words, post on www.livelaw.in at June 8, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.