Just for a minute, forget about everything Oklahoma City Thunder related that took place between July 4, 2016 and Friday afternoon.No tears over Kevin Durant’s Independence Day departure to the Golden State Warriors. No cupcake trash talk, or Russell Westbrook photographer outfits meant to disparage his departed co-star. No triple-double talk. No MVP award for Westbrook that — as well-deserved as it was — could only feel so good because it was awarded more than two months after his team fell in five games in the first round of the playoffs.Amid this NBA landscape that now demands multiple stars to survive, just hone in on this shocking truth: Oklahoma City general manager Sam Presti lost a former MVP small forward for nothing almost a year ago, and replaced him via trade with the Indiana Pacers on Friday with an MVP-caliber talent in Paul George for the bargain basement price of Victor Oladipo and Domantas Sabonis. And that, NBA fans, is what you call making the best of a bad situation.The out-of-nowhere trade puts the Thunder right back where they were before the walls caved in, back among the Western Conference elite with a chance to make this a long-term proposition. A few tidbits… Read full this story
- Paul George loves OKC, but leaves door to Los Angeles open - ProBasketballTalk | NBC Sports
- Can we all finally recognize Paul George for his greatness?
- Elvis Presley was scolded by Paul McCartney for singing classic Beatles track wrong
- The Beatles: 'Fed up' George Harrison wrote scathing track about band after split
- Paul Gascoigne recalls friend dying in his arms - seconds after he 'thought he was alright'
- Nerlens Noel suing agent Rich Paul - ProBasketballTalk | NBC Sports
- Thunder drop 148 points on defenseless Cavaliers, win in rout - ProBasketballTalk | NBC Sports
- The Manfreds' Paul Jones: The world lost a poet but won a master of blues & jazz
- Moments of truth: Paul Pierce reflects on a Hall of Fame career
- The Beatles: George Harrison reaches number one spot despite John Lennon criticisms
Paul George trade puts Thunder back on right track have 329 words, post on www.usatoday.com at July 1, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.