Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy sold the best in the UK last week and now we know it came out on top in Australia and New Zealand last week as well. The IGEA today released the physical game sales charts for the the week ended July 2, showing that Activision’s remaster package came out on top in the two countries on the all-plaftorms charts.Activision Blizzard had a particularly strong week in Australia, with its games taking four out of the top five spots. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare was No. 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops III landed in the No. 3 position. Overwatch, from Blizzard, landed in the No. 5 spot. Rockstar’s juggernaut Grand Theft Auto V finished the week in the No. 4 position.AustraliaAll PlatformsCrash Bandicoot N. Sane TrilogyCall of Duty: Infinite WarfareCall of Duty: Black Ops IIIGrand Theft Auto VOverwatchGhost Recon: WildlandsMario Kart 8Dishonored 2Battlefield 1Rainbow Six SiegePS4Crash Bandicoot N. Sane TrilogyCall of Duty: Infinite WarfareCall of Duty: Black Ops IIIGrand Theft Auto VDishonored 2Horizon: Zero DawnTekken 7Ghost Recon: WildlandsOverwatchBattlefield 1Xbox OneCall of Duty: Infinite WarfareFallout 4Call of Duty: Black Ops IIIGrand Theft Auto VForza Horizon 3Ghost Recon: WildlandsBattlefield 1Rainbow Six: SiegeOverwatchMinecraftWii ULegend of Zelda: Breath… Read full this story
- The 10 best PC games of the decade
- The 10 best Cyberpunk games on PC
- Steam reveals its best-selling games of the year
- Top 10 most influential gaming moments of the last decade
- Steam Reveals the Top-Selling Games of 2019
- Top 10 Free Steam Games You Can Play on Linux
- This Season’s 10 Best Reality-Show Freak-outs
- Best PS4 Game Deals In PSN's Huge Holiday Sale: Modern Warfare, Death Stranding, And More
- Google Stadia vs Nvidia GeForce Now: which is the best cloud gaming service?
- The best iPhone games to play in 2020
Top 10 Best-Selling Games Of The Week Revealed For AU/NZ have 283 words, post on www.gamespot.com at July 16, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.