close Video Brock Long defends federal response to Hurricane Maria FEMA administrator rejects critics’ claims that relief and recovery efforts were delayed in Puerto Rico. This is a rush transcript from “Fox News Sunday,” October 1, 2017. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. CHRIS WALLACE, “FOX NEWS SUNDAY” HOST: I'm Chris Wallace. President Trump faces a growing backlash over the response to the devastation in Puerto Rico (BEGIN VIDEOTAPE) MAYOR CARMEN YULIN CRUZ, SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO: I am done being polite. I am done being politically correct. I am mad as hell. DONALD TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: I wasn't preoccupied with the NFL. The governor of Puerto Rico is so thankful to the great job that we're doing. WALLACE (voice-over): We'll discuss the humanitarian crisis, recovery efforts and allegations the administration moved too slowly with FEMA Director Brock Long. Then, President Trump pushes his tax plan promising a surge in economic growth. TRUMP: This can be remembered as the moment we took control of our destiny and chose a future of American patriotism, prosperity and pride. MICK MULVANEY, WHITE HOUSE BUDGET DIRECTOR: We are reaching across the aisle to see… Read full this story
- Safety of Roundup weedkiller defended after US jury ruled that it causes cancer
- Former Port chairman defends actions in 2012 firings
- 'I'll Punch the Bully in Mouth': Puerto Rico Governor's Message to Trump's WH
- 'We don't have time to wait': Teenagers fight for a greener planet
- How will the Global South pay for climate change damage?
- 10 forgotten corners of the Commonwealth you'd never thought to visit
- Bogaerts’ slam in 7th leads Red Sox over White Sox
- Bogaerts hits slam in 7-run 8th to seal White Sox's fate
- US territorial governors call Congress for help with disaster, fiscal recovery
- Man Utd pull off incredible comeback win as PSG capitulate in Europe again after dramatic late VAR decision
Brock Long defends federal response to Hurricane Maria have 317 words, post on www.foxnews.com at October 1, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.