YOU never know what goes on behind the scenes in people’s relationships, but new revelations about the troubled home life of ex-Spice Girl Mel B really are eye-popping.In a deposition read to an LA court this week she claimed that her estranged husband Stephen Belafonte drugged her before recording all kinds of sexual shenanigans, and that she was actually drugged for most of the decade they were together.It has been an open secret for years that Mel and Belafonte had a “volatile” relationship but if these latest allegations are true, this is a whole new level of disturbing.I happen to feel extremely sorry for her three daughters, who must be bewildered and deeply upset by all of these claims.Apparently, some of the videos could end up being shown in court as the battle between Mel and her ex becomes even more toxic.Mel has already claimed that Belafonte got their former nanny pregnant and gave her money for an abortion.She has also claimed he was abusive in front of her children, screaming at her and calling her names.Obviously, this is her side of the story and none of us has any idea as to whether it is true, but I can… Read full this story
- Mel B 'ready to divorce Stephen Belafonte' after he fled to America with their daughter... while his brother urges her to leave the 'violent and ruthless' producer
- Jeremy Meeks walks arm in arm with fashion designer Jessica Rich as they head out for a dinner date in LA
- Jeremy Meeks looks cosy with his new flame Jessica Rich as he walks arm in arm with the fashion designer on their date night
- 100 Pop-Culture Things That Make You a Millennial
- 'I am so proud to be his daughter and I will miss him always': Shari Redstone pays tribute to her father Sumner after he passed away aged 97, leaving behind $3bn fortune and 'an incredible family legacy'
- Sexting, Shame and Suicide
It would be better for her children if ex-Spice Girl Mel B’s lurid split from Stephen Belafonte wasn’t so public have 327 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 27, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.