These are the latest developments in the North Bay fires up to 12:35 a.m. Wednesday; click here to see more recent updates from The Chronicle’s newsroom: 12:35 a.m. Sonoma Valley evacuations: The Sonoma County Sheriff's office ordered mandatory evacuations of the following areas: Moon Mountain Road, Mission Way, London Way, Martin Road, Cavedale Road, and Adobe Way. The office also is advising Agua Caliente residents along Hwy 12 between Agua Caliente Road and Madrone Road to pack bags and be ready in case evacuations there are ordered. 12:21 a.m. Tubbs Fire grows: The Tubbs Fire has grown to 28,000 acres and continues threatening 16,000 structures, according to CalFire. 10:40 p.m. Geyserville area evacuations: New evacuations were ordered in the Geyserville area, including all residences between 1922 Highway 28 and the Russian River, the Sonoma County sheriff's office said. Downtown Geyserville residents are being told to prepare to evacuate in case an order is issued. 10:03 p.m. St. Helena warned: St. Helena city officials were encouraging residents to pack bags and get ready for possible evacuation after mandatory evacuations were ordered near Mt. Veeder, about 10 miles south of St. Helena, due to the Nuns Fire. St. Helena police, however, assured… Read full this story
- PG&E's survival hinges on Wine Country fire reports
- Tennessee flooding live updates: 22 dead, dozens missing after record rainfall
- Afghanistan Live Updates: Taliban tells Afghans to leave Kabul airport, mass evacuations continue
- Afghanistan News LIVE Updates: Firefight at Kabul Airport Involving Western Forces; 145 Evacuated from Kabul Reach Delhi
- Wine Country seniors evacuated with 'feeling we were saying goodbye'
- Live updates: North Bay fire's impact on arts venues
- Greece fires map latest – Wildfires rage on Evia holiday island as residents forced to evacuate – LIVE UPDATES
- Wildfires rip through California wine country, tens of thousands flee
- California wine country faces long battle as fire explodes
- California fires: Live updates on Dixie Fire and Caldor Fire
Live updates: 17 dead in Wine Country fires; Sonoma Valley area evacuated have 307 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at October 11, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.