A deputy in sheriff’s black-and-white Crown Vic pulled alongside me in the Civic Type R I was testing. His passenger window was down and he looked my way to give a thumbs-up. After I started breathing again, I gave a ’sup jut of my chin and a quick wave.I wasn’t tooling too far over the speed limit, but as chance would have it, we ended up side by side at the next traffic light. His passenger window was still open, so I lowered my window and we chatted.“Awesome car,” he said. I agreed and said there just isn’t anything wrong with this wicked little hatchback. He knew of the Type R and had even considered buying one, but instead “pulled the trigger,” he said, on an Audi S4. I gave him a thumbs-up on that smart choice and said, “Yes, but the Type R is $35,000 loaded.” (His S4 probably was around $60,000 out the door.)The only problem with this Type R, I said, is that it looks like I’m ready to get into trouble.“Yes, but to those who know what it is, it’s beautiful,” he said.Honda did a beautiful job of engineering this little hot hatchback. The Brembo front… Read full this story
- This is what 51 looks like: Fitness instructor says Zumba and a budget face wash keep her youthful
- 2021 St. Martinville football preview: Tigers look like a contender once again with talented group
- The 7 simple lifestyle hacks to help you look good and feel better NOW
- The Plan to Turn New York’s Most Notorious Jail Into a Renewable Energy Hub Is What Justice Looks Like
- Turns Out, Sometimes Olympic Artistic Swimmers Look Like Water Zombies
- It's two years old, but Tesla's Model X still feels like it's from the future
- 2021 Honda Amaze Facelift Review - Check Specifications, Features & All About The New Sedan
- Honda CB200X First Look Review: Honda’s Entry Into The ADV-Touring Segment Seems Brilliant
- 2021 Honda Pilot vs. 2021 Toyota Highlander | Digital Trends
- Leslie Winer’s Music Was a Mystery in 1990. She Still Likes It That Way.
2017 Honda Civic Type R: Looks like trouble, feels like fun have 344 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at November 24, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.