In Rancho Palos Verdes, an affluent suburb of Los Angeles, there's a 7,800 square foot mansion that sits atop a picturesque bluff, offering sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean. Across two stories, the home contains six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a three-car garage, and privacy. Google Maps doesn't offer a streetview of the site. For the city it's in, the property isn't unusual. What's unusual is who owns it: Ocean View Drive Inc. Ocean View is registered to Chaoying Deng, vice president of administratio n for electric car startup Faraday Future, according to previously unreported state filings . In 2016, the company reported its CEO was Jia Yueting, the Chinese tech entrepreneur and Faraday's main financier. Advertisement Away from the financial problems that have very publicly plagued Faraday over the last year, Ocean View—a shell company that's part of Jia's tech empire—has continued to maintain the home in Rancho Palos Verdes as a centerpiece of the chaos that has grown to consume his startup. It has a nickname among Faraday's execs—The Clubhouse—and it serves a number of purposes, four sources familiar with Faraday told Jalopnik: It's a guesthouse for new employees, a space for company meetings, and a luxurious setting for… Read full this story
- Rise of the Rest bus tour cultivates stronger support for job-fueling startup businesses
- How China acquires ‘the crown jewels’ of U.S. technology
- How China acquires ‘the crown jewels’ of US technology
- Walmart is buying Indian e-commerce giant Flipkart
- 2018 AFR Rich List: Meet Australia's 'Warren Buffett', Alex Waislitz
- Entrepreneurs and not politicians will build Nigeria
- Klopp, FSG & the perfect marriage which puts Liverpool on brink
- Africa: Countries Must Compete for Migrant Workers to Boost Their Economies
- Obasanjo, Where Is The Power? By Peter Claver Oparah
- Should Vaccines be Mandatory for Children in the US?
'Accidental Billionaire': How The Outlandish Ambition Of Faraday Future's Financier Brought The Startup To Its Knees have 312 words, post on jalopnik.com at November 17, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.