It was a year in which every week felt like the end of days.If you were to compare 2017 to random things, it was like a blackout. A train wreck. A kick in the crotch. A scorpion on the beach. A dumpster fire. A kite entangled in live wires. A jack-in-the-box that slow-cranked ominous music day after unnerving day — earthquakes, hurricanes, fires, floods, political insanity, Kellyanne Conway — until the trap door flung open and out popped more bad news.You got me again, 2017! Stop scaring the daylights out of me!It wasn’t just the real world that was spinning out of orbit. The entertainment world also wobbled on its fluffy axis. From an evil suicide bombing at Ariana Grande’s concert at Manchester Arena in May to the equally horrific mass murder in October at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas, concerts ended in unspeakable tragedy.
- GTPlanet’s Gaming Year in Review: 2017
- You can’t keep Maisy Williams down. Despite 3 injuries in 3 years, Black Hills star was determined to play
- Top 10 best used lightweight cars - top 100 used cars 2017
- Save The Crew stopped a bad sports owner from relocating their team, and so can you
- Miller vs. Dinu: How a bout five years ago led to Luis Arias putting $10,000 on the line vs. Gabriel Rosado
- Thanksgiving 2018: One reason for all 30 MLB teams to be thankful this year
- Thanksgiving 2018: One reason for every MLB team to be thankful this year
- Thanksgiving 2018: One reason why all 30 MLB teams should be thankful this year
- Thanksgiving Day 2018: One reason why all 30 MLB teams should be thankful this year
- REVIEW: 2017 Indian Chief Classic – on the warpath
2017 was the year entertainment stopped entertaining us have 266 words, post on www.thestar.com at December 24, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.