The farms, part of the city’s hi-tech farm master plan, will include livestock farms and a processing zone, mushroom, organic and safe-vegetable farms, herb gardens, a fishing port and fish trading centre on 144ha in three communes – Hoà Vang, Ngũ Hành Sơn and Sơn Trà.The city has offered favourable conditions and support for investors, including slashing the land-clearance fee by 50 per cent to VNĐ20 million ($884) per hectare per year for five years. Moreover, the city will also offer financial support for investors by giving them VNĐ20 million a hectare each year for five-years. If an investor develops a 5ha farm, they will receive financial support of VNĐ100 million per year. Vice-chairman of the city’s People’s Committee, Hồ Kỳ Minh, said the hi-tech farm project would help increase the value chain of the city’s agriculture and provide unique products to serve tourists. He said agriculture now contributed about 2 per cent (VNĐ873 billion) of the city’s production.Minh said land for farming had narrowed due to rapid urbanisation and expansion of industrial parks during past decades, while infrastructure investment and human resources for farming were in poor condition.Director of Việt Nam’s Institute of Economic Studies, Trần Đình Thiên, suggested the city’s agriculture… Read full this story
- Top gear causes dangerous driving: Hi-tech in-car gadgets are a big distraction warn experts
- Researchers hope to uncover secrets of Tutankhamun’s tomb as they use hi-tech RADAR to scan boy king’s burial site
- Helen & Douglas receive hi-tech equipment donation worth £50K
- The call of the farm brought me home...
- Swanky seven-bed house boasts a VERY impressive hi-tech secret
- South Kesteven investigates hi-tech homes
- France, Germany want progress on taxing tech giants
- New ‘dick pic locator’ app lets you track the exact location of the pervert who sent you a picture of his WILLY
- APEC: Donald Trump stresses ties with Asia-Pacific, but calls for 'better' trade deals
- Punjab: Agri-tech expo planned for April
Đà Nẵng calls for hi-tech farms have 326 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 18, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.