MEGHAN Markle is to be the first royal fiancée to share Christmas dinner with the Queen at Sandringham.Diana had to wait until she was married to Charles before getting an invite to eat turkey at Sandringham. So did Camilla.Even as recently as William courting Kate Middleton, the invitation to the Queen’s Christmas lunch did not arrive until the happy couple were married.But all the things that would have once counted against her — a divorced, mixed-race Catholic with a career in the entertainment industry, who at 36 is three years older than her besotted groom, are now seen as positives, demonstrating how much our royals and our country has changed for the better.News of Meghan’s Christmas with the Queen was understandably accompanied by pictures of Meghan in the Santa suit she wore on the US TV quiz show Deal Or No Deal.Hopefully she had a special costume for every passing season on Deal Or No Deal.Ardent royalists are already looking forward to seeing her dressed up as the Easter Bunny.The Queen is right to fast-track Meghan into the heart of the Royal Family and to the centre of British life.Why wait for her and Harry to walk down the aisle?… Read full this story
- Inside Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Shockingly Different World
- 'Meghan Markle wants to commercialise the royal family': Royal biographer Tom Bower blames Duchess for 'spiteful' statement on dropping Sussex Royal brand because she has 'no status' without husband Prince Harry
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Reportedly 'Concerned For Family's Safety' Amid Multiple Drone Flybys
- Prince Harry made decision to quit Royal Family NOT Meghan Markle and is angry at 'Megxit' description because it suggests she dictated the move, new biography will claim
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry spent their ‘quiet’ second wedding anniversary ‘as a family’ and ‘refused all work calls’
- A book to frighten the life out of the Royal Family: Meghan Markle kept a DIARY of her time in the UK, friend claims and could form a chronicle of her journey from aspiring actress to disgruntled duchess
- Meghan Markle's private diaries 'are ticking time bomb for the royal family'
- Meghan Markle kept a DIARY of her time in Britain that could pave way for bombshell memoir, friend claims
- Princess Diana laughed when Prince Charles popped the question and ‘didn’t think it was romantic’, royal expert claims
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry share behind-the-scenes wedding day photos to celebrate their first anniversary
Meghan Markle is the fast-track royal to cheer up Britain — she has star quality just like Princess Diana have 408 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 16, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.