THE GOVERNMENT SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAMIndependence – Freedom – Happiness No. 131/NQ-CP Ha Noi, December 06, 2017 RESOLUTION THE GOVERNMENT’S REGULAR MEETING – NOVEMBER 2017 THE GOVERNMENT Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government dated June 19, 2015; Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 138/2016/ND-CP dated October 01, 2016 promulgating the working regulation of the Government; Based on the discussion of the Cabinet members and the conclusion of the Prime Minister at the Government’s regular meeting in August 2017, held on August 30 DECIDES 1. Regarding the socio-economic situation in November and the first 11 months of 2017, the implementation of Resolution No. 01/NQ-CP dated January 1, 2017 The Government unanimously agreed that the socio-economic situation in November and the first 11 months of 2017 continued positive improvements. Macro-economy remained stable. Inflation was kept under control. Major balances were basically guaranteed. Lending rates slightly decreased. Industrial production continued robost growth, especially in processing and manufacturing sectors. The service sector maintained good growth momentum. Foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows and the number of start-ups increased sharply. Exports continued to rise. Export surplus reached US$48 billion. The fields of culture, society, environment, national defense and security received due attention. The… Read full this story
- Does the government have an antitrust case against Amazon, Google and Facebook?
- Meet the Diplomatic Democrat Who Stands a Chance in Trump's Washington
- United Kingdom government 'agrees not to favour European Union workers after Brexit'
- Mayor John Suthers presents record-high Colorado Springs budget for 2019
- Meet the man poised to battle Dems from the White House
- The Essex Reporter Letters to the Editor: November 1, 2018
- Full transcript: "Face the Nation" on November 4, 2018
- Trying to solve Canada's water crisis
- Wellman voter without ID wrongly denied ballot
- Drug cartels are murdering their way into Mexico’s gas industry
The Government’s regular meeting in November 2017 have 286 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at December 22, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.